Missed our first ever scavenger hunt around the Albina neighborhood March 18 to April 3? We will be opening it up again September 2- 25!
- What? Outdoor event with challenges to complete that convert to raffle entries
- When? Friday September 2 and you have until Sunday September 25 to complete
- Where? 2-mile route (one way) from Dishman Community Center to Bradley Angle Resource Center
- Why? Have fun, get moving, learn about Portland’s Black history, civic engagement & healthy relationships, support our mission, and possibly win cool prizes!
- How? We will send you the event code the week of the event. Download the app to your mobile device Click here for Android / Click here for Apple, create an account and enter the code. The app will direct you to each stop where you can complete challenges for points which are tallied automatically for the raffle drawing.
- What’s the raffle? There several raffle prizes, gift cards to stores like Next Adventure, restaurants like Mother’s Bistro, etc. There will also be a prize for the point leader.
Registration will open in August.
Other supporters: Providence Community Health Investment, Beneficial State Bank, Columbia Bank
Media partner: The Skanner News