Our most popular wish list item that gives survivors the freedom to purchase personal care items, clothing, school supplies and other necessities for themselves and their children. We recommend gift cards from:
- Fred Meyer
- Home Depot
- Gas stations
Personal care products
We can only accept new and unused personal care products.
- African-American Hair Products (Hair Oil / Grease)
- Shampoo / Conditioner
- Hair Brushes / Combs
- Toothpaste / Toothbrushes / Dental Floss
- Body wash
- Tampons / Pads
- Over-the-counter medication for colds / flu / headaches
- Diapers size 5+
Gifts for birthdays and special occasions for kids at shelter
- Small Lego sets
- Movie related toys and games (Disney, Marvel, etc.)
- Hot Wheels or other toy cars and trucks
- Board games and card games
- Coloring books with markers, crayons, or colored pencils
- Journals and pen sets
- Yoga mats
- Water bottles
- Cultural Events
- Portland Children’s Museum
- Swimming Passes
To make your donation quick and easy, Bradley Angle has a gift registry at Fred Meyer and at Amazon. You can also link your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to support Bradley Angle through their Community Rewards Program (ID number: 89651).
Prior to holding a donation drive or benefit event, please call 503.232.1528 ext. 201 to let us know what you will be collecting.
We are unable to take donations of clothing, household items and furniture.
To donate basic household items and furniture, please contact Community Warehouse. To donate business clothing, please contact Dress for Success. Children’s items and clothing can be donated to Northwest Children’s Outreach.
Thank you! Your generosity and support is a lifeline for the people we serve.