Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Bradley Angle! We are currently searching for social-distance volunteers to assist with our development and fundraising efforts and help raise the necessary funds needed to expand resources and provide more quality services for more survivors. Please see the available volunteer positions below:
Social Media Volunteer
- Coordinates with Bradley Angle staff members and volunteers to obtain information, updates, and photos for Bradley Angle’s social media platforms: Facebook and Instagram.
- Creates content for social media platforms using Canva, Photoshop, or similar design programs.
Community Engagement Volunteer
- Serves as initial point-of-contact for local businesses and organizations interested in partnering with Bradley Angle.
- Coordinates with social media volunteer to publicly acknowledge partnerships
- Communicates with Bradley Angle staff about partnerships as needed
Event Coordinator Volunteer(s)
- Assists in the planning and coordination of Bradley Angle’s 2021 fundraising events.
- Coordinates with potential vendors and raffle/auction item donors.
- Works with graphic designer and social media volunteer to promote fundraising events
In-Kind Donation Volunteer
- Serves as initial point-of-contact for community members interested in donating items to Bradley Angle
- Coordinates with Bradley Angle staff members to determine needs of program participants and adjust donation wishlist accordingly
I'm interested in volunteering!
Bradley Angle offers multiple volunteer opportunities throughout the year which we make known through our volunteer email blast. To be added to our list to receive updates on upcoming volunteer opportunities. Please submit your information in the form below:
Due to the privacy needs of our clients, we are unable to offer volunteer opportunities that involve outreach with or direct services to program participants.
If you have more questions about volunteering, please reach out to our Development Lead, Leslie, by emailing email@example.com or calling 503-232-1528 x206