Economic Empowerment Program
- Career Coach: Help survivors with resume and cover letter writing, interview preparation, and career progression
- Google Apps Script: Assist with automation of program data files in Google Sheets
- Curriculum Developer 1: Put together a survivor-centric curriculum for purchasing a vehicle
- Curriculum Developer 2: Create a Jobs & Resumes workshop
- Research/Outreach: Find resources for survivors and form work referral partnerships with employers
If you are interested in any of the above, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Ambassador
Are you already active on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn? Help us by engaging with our posts! Interested? Email email@example.com
Note: Due to compliance issues, some volunteer opportunities require 40 hours of Domestic Violence training. All volunteers will be have to agree to confidentiality and other requirements, as well as undergo a background check.
We welcome businesses that would like to donate a portion of your sales to Bradley Angle, or an organization that is interested in fundraising on our behalf. We ask for the following:
- Mention and tag Bradley Angle on all related social media posts
- Clearly state amount of donation going to us
In return, we will support your efforts by promoting to our network via email and social media. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate this co-marketing effort.