Note: Due to compliance issues, some volunteer opportunities require 40 hours of Domestic Violence training. All volunteers must agree to confidentiality and other requirements, as well as undergo a background check.
Economic Empowerment Program
- Career Coach: Help survivors with resume and cover letter writing, interview preparation, and career progression.
- Curriculum Developer 1: Put together a survivor-centric curriculum for purchasing a vehicle.
- Curriculum Developer 2: Create a Jobs & Resumes workshop.
- Research/Outreach: Find resources for survivors and form work-referral partnerships with employers.
If you are interested in any of the above, email email@example.com
Social Media Ambassador
Are you already active on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn? Help us by engaging with our posts! Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome businesses that would like to donate a portion of their sales to Bradley Angle or organizations that are interested in fundraising on our behalf. We ask for the following:
- Mention and tag Bradley Angle on all related social media posts.
- Clearly state the donation amount being allocated to us.
In return, we will support your efforts by promoting to our network via email and social media. Contact email@example.com to initiate this co-marketing effort.