Our vision is a world where communities are free from domestic violence and oppression, and where loving, compassionate, and equitable relationships exist for all people.
We embrace the following values in all that we do:
- We believe that everyone has a right to live free from violence and abuse
- We value the dignity and personal story of everyone who comes to us for support
- We believe that survivors of domestic violence should be treated respectfully and have control over their own lives
- Our services are inclusive and accessible to survivors of diverse cultures, backgrounds, and experiences
- Our services build on the strength and resilience of survivors
- We work collaboratively whenever and wherever possible
- We involve the community in our work because we know that domestic violence doesn’t just impact individuals and families; it affects every one of us
- We acknowledge current and historical inequities and work towards ending oppression
We are constantly learning and evolving as we strive to end domestic violence.