Bradley Angle understands that everyone’s journey and needs are unique and complex. We are deeply committed to honoring those diverse experiences and offer a range of services for LGBTQIA2S+ survivors. These include:
- Individual Advocacy: Resource referrals, information about legal procedures, and safe housing options
- Safety Planning: Individualized plan for safety and security
- Basic Needs: Access to essentials such as food, clothing, and toiletries
- Support Groups: Facilitated sessions explore long-term effects of abuse and tools for self-empowerment
We offer a Healthy Relationships Course. This is a workshop series that explores the skills needed to build healthy relationships. Topics include:
- Setting boundaries
- Handling conflict and negotiating
- Identifying and communicating personal values
In addition, we host a monthly support group. These sessions are free and open to anyone who self-identifies as a LGBTQIA2S+ survivor of domestic violence and/or sexual assault. Couples, partners, and individuals are welcome.
If you are interested in learning more about our Marsha’s Folx Program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is funded in part by a grant from the Pride Foundation.