Bradley Angle understands that everyone’s journey and needs are unique. We are deeply committed to honoring diverse experiences and offer a range of services for LGBTQIA2S+ survivors.
- Individual Advocacy: Resource referrals, information about legal procedures, and safe housing options
- Safety Planning: Individualized plan for safety and security
- Basic Needs: Access to essentials such as food, clothing, and toiletries
- Support Groups: Facilitated sessions explore long-term effects of abuse and tools for self-empowerment
Courses & Support Groups
*These offerings are free and open to LGBTQIA2S+ survivors of domestic violence and/or sexual assault. Couples, partners, and individuals are welcome.
We offer a virtual Healthy Relationships Course that is available to the public. This is an educational series that explores the skills needed to build healthy relationships.
- Setting boundaries
- Handling conflict and negotiating
- Identifying and communicating personal values
Spring course coming soon!
In addition, we offer two types of support groups that are open to the public. These occur every Thursday and alternate between an in-person art support group and a virtual Zoom support group. If you would like to receive email reminders and updates about our Marsha’s Folx Support Groups, please click the button below:Support Group Emails
Questions? Marsha’s Folx can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org