Bradley Angle understands that everyone’s journey and needs are unique and complex. We are deeply committed to honoring those diverse experiences and offer a range of services for LQBTQ+ survivors. These include:
- Individual Advocacy: Resource referrals, information about legal procedures, safe housing options
- Safety Planning: Individualized plan for safety and security
- Basic Needs: Access to essentials such as food, clothing, toiletries
- Support Groups: Facilitated sessions explore long-term effects of abuse, and tools for self-empowerment
We offer Healthy Relationship Skills classes. These is a workshop series that explore the skills needed to build healthy relationships. Topics include:
- Setting boundaries
- Handling conflict and negotiating
- Identifying and communicating personal values
In addition, we host weekly support groups. All these free sessions are open to anyone who self-identifies as LGBTQ+. Couples, partners, and individuals are welcome. Check our calendar for upcoming sessions and to register.
For direct advocacy and support or information about our support groups and classes, contact our Marsha’s Folx Program Advocate 503.595.9591 x305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This program funded in part with a grant from Pride Foundation.