Bradley Angle understands that everyone’s journey and needs are unique and complex. We are deeply committed to honoring those diverse experiences and offer a range of services for LQBTQ+ survivors. These include:
- Individual Advocacy: Resource referrals, information about legal procedures, safe housing options
- Safety Planning: Individualized plan for safety and security
- Basic Needs: Access to essentials such as food, clothing, toiletries
- Support Groups: Facilitated sessions explore long-term effects of abuse, and tools for self-empowerment
In addition, we offer Healthy Relationship Skills classes. These are series of workshops that explore the skills needed to build healthy relationships. Topics include:
- Setting boundaries
- Handling conflict and negotiating
- Identifying and communicating personal values
These free workshops are open to anyone who self-identifies as LGBTQ+. Couples, partners, and individuals are welcome.
For direct advocacy and support or information about our support groups and classes, contact our LGBTQ+ Program Advocate 503.595.9591 x305 or email email@example.com
This program funded in part with a grant from Pride Foundation.