Bradley Angle’s Economic Empowerment Program helps survivors rebuild their financial security. Our services include:
Individual Development Accounts
Multiply your savings! Save up to $925 and end up $3,700 through an Individual Development Account (IDA). Bradley Angle IDAs must be used for one of these four purposes: education, work-related, vehicle, and rental move-in costs.
IDAs are made possible through the Assets for Independence Act, Oregon IDA 75% Tax Credit, Neighborhood Partnerships, and CASA of Oregon. Applicants need to be an Oregon resident, have earned income (limits apply) or be receiving TANF or SSI/SSDI.
Matched Savings Accounts
Bradley Angle’s matched savings program matches every dollar you save up to $350, giving you $700 to use. Complete our Making Cent$ course and work with an advocate to get to your savings goal twice as fast.
- One-on-one financial advocacy
- Free access to a financial planner
- Community Financial Empowerment Clinics
- Resources about taxes, budgeting, money management, credit repair, and more
- Vetted financial resources for DV survivors are listed on: FinAbility
To learn more contact 503.290.6342 or email email@example.com