We do this by providing the following services:
- Youth and Family Support: Specialized support for children and teens who experience or witness domestic violence.
- LGBTQ Program: Tailored services to meet the unique needs of LGBTQ survivors.
- Healing Roots Program: Specialized support to meet the needs of Black and African-American survivors and their families.
- Housing Assistance Program: Housing and support for survivors of domestic violence.
- Economic Empowerment Program: Financial education, jobs, and savings programs that help survivors rebuild their financial security.
Bradley Angle accepts referrals from local partner agencies as many of our services are tailored to the unique needs of the people we serve.
Where possible we also accommodate requests for training—particularly by agencies who work in close contact with survivors and their families.
All of Bradley Angle’s services are free and rely on the generosity and support of our supporters.