We do this by providing the following services:
- Youth and Family Support: Help for families while in shelter.
- Healing Roots & Kinship Program: Support for Black/African American survivors and their children.
- Marsha’s Folx Program: Tailored services to meet the unique needs of LGBTQIA+ survivors.
- Housing Assistance Program: Housing support for survivors of domestic violence.
- Economic Empowerment Program: Financial education, jobs, and savings resources.
Local partner agencies refer LGBTQIA+ and BIPOC survivors to Bradley Angle because of our culturally responsive services. All of Bradley Angle’s services are free and rely on the generosity of Our Supporters.