Bradley Angle operates two gender-inclusive shelters — The Bonnie Tinker House, named after our co-founder, and The Tami Best Emergency Shelter, named after a victim of domestic violence-related suicide and the mother of a former employee.
Bonnie Tinker and Tami Best provide a safe haven for adults and children for up to eight weeks. During this time, our dedicated team of advocates work with survivors to identify what they need to rebuild their lives and connect them to available resources.
- Comprehensive safety planning
- Clothing, food, and toiletries
- Help with housing, financial, and legal issues
- Job assistance
- Financial education
- Transportation assistance
- Health and wellness assistance (including drug, alcohol, and mental health counseling)
- Workshops and support groups (including activities for children and youth)