We do this by providing the following services:
- Emergency Services: Emergency shelter and support for survivors in abusive situations.
- Youth and Family Support: Specialized support for children and teens who experience or witness domestic violence.
- LGBTQ Program: Tailored services to meet the unique needs of LGBTQ survivors.
- Healing Roots Program: Specialized support to meet the needs of Black and African American survivors and their families.
- Housing Assistance Program: Housing and support for survivors of domestic violence.
- Economic Empowerment Program: Financial education, jobs, and savings programs that help survivors rebuild their financial security.
- HIV and Intimate Partner Violence Support: Services for HIV positive survivors and survivors concerned about their HIV status.
- Support Groups: Free resources for survivors and their families.
- Referrals and Training: Support for agencies that work with survivors of domestic violence.
If you are experiencing domestic violence—or think you know someone that may need help—call the Call to Safety (formerly the Portland Women’s Crisis Line) at 503.235.5333 to learn about your options.
Remember, you’re not alone—you have choices. Bradley Angle is here to help.