The Rent Well Tenant Education Program is a 6-week course designed to help people who may have difficulty renting due to histories of homelessness, addiction, mental health concerns, criminal backgrounds, evictions, poor credit, domestic violence, and other barriers. This course will help address those barriers and increase your ability to gain stable housing! The program will run from May 18th to June 22nd, every Thursday from 12:00 – 2:30 pm at BARC.
Registration is free and light refreshments will be provided!
Each class will have a focus area:
- Class 1: Introduction to Rentwell & Understanding the Landlord-Tenant Relationship
- Class 2: Fair Housing and Discrimination & The Screening Process
- Class 3: Reviewing Reports & Creating Your Housing Portfolio
- Class 4: Exploring Your Money & Knowing Your Housing Options
- Class 5: Starting Your House Search & Signing Agreements and Moving In
- Class 6: Enjoying Your Home & When It’s Time to Move Out
5432 N Albina Ave Portland, OR 97217
|Start Time:||12:00 pm|
|End Time:||2:30 pm|