Four community partners help us maintain a welcoming environment in our Tami Best Emergency Shelter Program for participants through our Adopt-a-Home Program. Bradley Angle has been serving survivors of domestic violence for 40 years and more than 50 adults and children reside at these single-family homes every single year.
You can help survivors escaping abuse have what they need by adopting a home today.
When you sign up to sponsor a home, we invite you to decorate the space with paintings, curtains, lamps, and other housewares. We also ask you to provide the following items on a quarterly basis:
- Bedding (homes have at least 1 double bed and 1 twin size bed)
- Towels and washcloths
- Laundry baskets
- Waste paper baskets
- Shower caddies
- Bathroom cleaning supplies
- Pots and pans
- Dishes and silverware
- Kitchen towels
- Kitchen cleaning supplies
- Laundry detergent
As a room sponsor, you have several options for offering support throughout the year:
- Shop Local: Visit a local Fred Meyer, IKEA, or Target to purchase needed items and drop them off at our Resource Center during business hours.
- Shop Online: Bradley Angle has an Amazon wishlist that includes the items most commonly purchased for new families. By shopping at Amazon, you can send shipments directly to our Resource Center.
- Donate Online: If you don’t have time to shop locally or online, leave it to Bradley Angle! By starting a recurring $500/quarterly donation we can quickly purchase the required items needed when a new family enters shelter.
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact our Development team at email@example.com or (503) 232-1528 ext 206.