Bradley Angle embraces the following values in all that we do:
- We believe that everyone has a right to live free from violence and abuse.
- We value the dignity and personal story of everyone who comes to us for support.
- We believe that survivors of domestic violence should be treated respectfully and have control over their own lives.
- Our services are inclusive and accessible to survivors of diverse cultures, backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles.
- Our services build on the strength and resilience of survivors.
- We work collaboratively whenever and wherever possible.
- We involve the community in our work because we know that domestic violence doesn’t just impact individuals and families—it affects every one of us.
- We acknowledge current and historical inequities and work towards ending oppression.
Bradley Angle is constantly learning and evolving as we strive to end to domestic violence.