Company, Team, and Group Volunteer Opportunities with Bradley Angle
Strength in Numbers
Looking for a one-time or ongoing project for your group? We’d love to help you plan something that is meaningful and fun for you, as well as critical to the day-to-day operations of our programs, such as:
- Help bring some normalcy back to the lives of our participants by throwing a holiday party, spearheading a supply drive, or donating gift cards or baskets for birthdays.
- Help get our housing units into top shape by lending us a hand in making them sparkle!
- Help a family move into their new home—drive, lift, and unpack!
- Organize and lead a field trip for Bradley Angle youth!
- Help keep our gardens blooming year-round.
Tonight is my last night at Bradley Angle, and I want to share with you the hope, the empowerment, and the sisterhood I’ve found here. When I first called, I was panicked, afraid, angry, alone.
“I wish I could run home to Mom and Dad,” I said. However, they’d been dead for many years. I’d been demeaned, betrayed, lied to and abused by the person I had shared with most intimately—my husband and... Read More »
We are grateful for the support of our community partners >
BRADLEY ANGLE•5432 N. Albina Ave.•Portland, OR 97217•503.232.1528