Company, Team, and Group Volunteer Opportunities with Bradley Angle
Strength in Numbers
Looking for a one-time or ongoing project for your group? We’d love to help you plan something that is meaningful and fun for you, as well as critical to the day-to-day operations of our programs, such as:
- Help bring some normalcy back to the lives of our participants by throwing a holiday party, spearheading a supply drive, or donating gift cards or baskets for birthdays.
- Help get our housing units into top shape by lending us a hand in making them sparkle!
- Prepare a community meal at our shelter! More information about this opportunity here.
- Help a family move into their new home—drive, lift, and unpack!
- Help keep our gardens blooming year-round.
There are some children who can narrate their entire history of domestic violence through their actions.
When 4-year old Isaac came to shelter, his verbal skills were delayed, common for many young children who have witnessed domestic violence. He hit, slapped, spit, and pulled hair of all other female participants- both child and adult- as easily as waving “hi”. Isaac would frequently throw his... Read More »
We are grateful for the support of our community partners >
BRADLEY ANGLE•5432 N. Albina Ave.•Portland, OR 97217•503.232.1528