Company, Team, and Group Volunteer Opportunities with Bradley Angle
Strength in Numbers
Looking for a one-time or ongoing project for your group? We’d love to help you plan something that is meaningful and fun for you, as well as critical to the day-to-day operations of our programs, such as:
- Help bring some normalcy back to the lives of our participants by throwing a holiday party, spearheading a supply drive, or donating gift cards or baskets for birthdays.
- Help get our housing units into top shape by lending us a hand in making them sparkle!
- Help a family move into their new home—drive, lift, and unpack!
- Organize and lead a field trip for Bradley Angle youth!
- Help keep our gardens blooming year-round.
Jamie called Bradley Angle in March of this year looking for a support group. She had been silently struggling with the shame and fear of living with an abusive partner, someone who in this case was also the father of her two school-aged children.
“I never know what’s going to set him off, or if this is going to be the time that he knocks me out and I never wake up,” she told the advocate... Read More »
We are grateful for the support of our community partners >
BRADLEY ANGLE•5432 N. Albina Ave.•Portland, OR 97217•503.232.1528